BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
April 2016 · HP · Wired · PCI Express · PC · Linux · 10 Gbps
HPE StoreFabric Converged Network Adapters (CNAs) are dual port adapters that provide Ethernet, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel (FC) connectivity over 10 GbE/25 GbE using both Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) and Converged Enhanced Ethernet (CEE) standards. By consolidating Ethernet, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel onto a converged adapter, HPE CNAs reduce the number of separate adapters and cables required for your data center and also reduce operational, power, and cooling costs while preserving existing Ethernet and Fibre Channel infrastructure. HPE CNAs have also been thoroughly tested with HPE ProLiant servers and HPE Top of Rack (ToR) switches to help ensure a better HPE FCoE solution for your data center.
- Brand Name: HP
- Connector type: Dual
- Servers supported: ProLiant Gen 9 - DL60, DL80, DL120, DL160/180, DL360/380, DL560/580, ML350, Apollo 2000 Note: Refer to server QuickSpecs for details regarding option support
- Data rate: 10 GbE/25 GbE Ethernet
- Bus type: PCIe
- Server type supported: ProLiant Gen 9 - DL60, DL80, DL120, DL160/180, DL360/380, DL560/580, ML350, Apollo 2000 Note: Refer to server QuickSpecs for details regarding option support
- Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows Microsoft® Windows® Red Hat® Linux® SUSE Linux VMware® Please visit www.hpe.com/storage/spock for the latest available information on Operating System support.
- Port speed: 10 GbE Ethernet
UPC : 00889296999683