BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 537SFP+ FLR Adapter has been designed to efficiently deliver high performance, low latency an minimal CPU utilization by offloading many I/O processing within the adapter. Low latency dramatically improves application performance and frees up CPU resources in the host allowing it to do tasks that are more important.
Improve Application Performance: HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 537SFP+ Adapters offload packet processing to reduce CPU utilization with tunnel offloads (VXLAN and NVGRE). Now you can distribute network traffic across CPU cores in your data center.
Speed up packet processing to service more I/O requests by utilizing data plane development kit (DPDK) feature.
Increase I/O Bandwidth for Workload Intensive Applications
HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 537SFP+ Adapters deliver single root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV) which increases virtual network performance while decreasing CPU utilization.
- Data Rate: 10 Gb
- Number of Ports: 2
- Bus Type: PCIe Gen3x8
- Connector Type: SFP+
- Form Factor: FlexLOM
- Supported Cables: 10 Gb - Active Optical Cable (AOC), 10 Gb - Direct Attach Copper Cable (DAC)
- Server Type Supported: HPE ProLiant
- Compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 All editions, Microsoft Semi-Annual Channel Release, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 All editions (LTSC
- Release), Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (LTSC Release), RHEL 8.0,8.1, 7.6, 7.7, SLES 12 SP3, SP4, SP5, SLES SP1, VMware vSphere 6.5 U2, U3, VMware vSphere 6.7 U2, U3, VMware vSphere 7.0
- Power: 9.084 Typical, 14W Maximum
- Network Processor: Broadcom Whitney+
- Management Features: HPE iLO 4 and HPE Advanced Power Manager
- IEEE Compliance: 802.3, 802.3ae, 802.3x, 802.2x, 802.3ad, 802.1Qaz, 802.1Qau, 802.1Qbb,802.1Qbg, 802.1ax, 1588
- Platform Supported: HPE ProLiant Rack/Tower/BladeSystem Servers/Synergy