BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
Looking for a high-bandwidth HBA solution to meet the requirements of increasing server virtualization and consolidation? Finding it difficult to realize the full bandwidth potential of your server running I/O intensive applications? The HPE StoreFabric SN1100Q 16Gb Host Bus Adapters deliver twice the I/O performance of 8 Gb HBAs, it takes storage networking performance and efficiency to the next level. They enable rapid storage and retrieval of critical information when using high bandwidth cloud applications and storage intensive applications such as backup, database transactions and rich media. Designed for increased virtual machine density and bandwidth requirements, the SN1100Q 16Gb HBA products enable more applications and virtual machines to run on a single server and port, resulting in reduced cabling. The SN1100Q 16Gb HBAs are backward compatible with 8 Gb and 4 Gb networks and will protect your current and future IT investments.
- Brand Name: HP
- Device Type: Host bus adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in card - low profile
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Ports: 16Gb Fibre Channel x 1
- Cabling Type: Fibre optic
- Data Link Protocol: 4Gb Fibre Channel (SW), 8Gb Fibre Channel (SW), 16Gb Fibre Channel (SW)
- Data Transfer Rate: 14.025 Gbps
- System Requirements: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), VMware ESXi, VMware ESX, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bits)
- Designed For: Apollo 4200 Gen10, 4510 Gen10; ProLiant DL360 Gen10, DL385 Gen10, XL190r Gen10, XL270d Gen10
- Expansion Slots: 1 (total) / 0 (free) x SFP+
- Interfaces: 1 x 16Gb Fibre Channel (Short Wave) - LC multi-mode
UPC : 00190017036809