BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE StoreFabric 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters are designed to support ProLiant Servers with PCI-Express I/O slots to connect to Hewlett Packard Enterprise Storage Arrays using the 32/16/8 Gb Fibre Channel protocol.
The HPE 32GFC Host Bus Adapters bring datacenter infrastructure components to a higher level of performance and efficiency with the ability to deliver twice the bandwidth performance of 16Gb HBAs at lower latency. A 32GFC HBA purchased today is backward compatible with 16Gb and 8Gb storage networks and will protect future investments. When using storage intensive applications, such as backup/restore, database transactions, virtualization, and rich media, the increased performance of the 32GFC infrastructure enables rapid storage and retrieval of critical information. Designed for environments with greater virtual machine density and bandwidth requirements, the 32GFC HBAs enable more applications and VMs to run on a single host server and Fibre Channel port, resulting in reduced cabling and a higher return on IT investment. Enhanced diagnostics and orchestration capabilities make 32Gb Fibre Channel adapters well suited for to deliver on SLA requirements and application performance.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Brand Name: HPE
- Product Line: StoreFabric
- Product Model: SN1600Q
- Product Name: StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb Dual Port FC HBA
- Product Type: Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
- Total Number of Fibre Channel Ports: 2
- Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Multi-mode
- Data Transfer Rate: 32 Gbit/s
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Height: 4.4"
- Width: 6.6"
- Depth: 0.5"
- Additional Information: StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb Dual Port FC HBA, 2 x 32 Gbps SFP+ Transceiver, Low-profile Bracket, Documentation