BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE SN1610E 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter offers higher bandwidth, better latency, enhanced security, and operational efficiency for 32 GFC storage area networks.
It speeds up applications and AFAs, as wells as handles peak workload I/O spikes better than the previous generation adapters. It offers PCIe 4.0 support and provides better interconnect performance bandwidth when compared to PCIe 3.0.
- Data Rate: 32Gb Fibre Channel
- Number of Ports: Dual Ports
- Bus Type: PCIe 4.0
- Connector Type: SFP+
- Form Factor: 2U
- Supported Cables: OM3 and OM4 cables
- Server Type Supported: HPE Apollo and HPE ProLiant platforms, refer to the server QuickSpecs for more information.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Red Hat®, Linux® SUSE Linux, VMware®, Microsoft, Windows, visit www.hpe.com/storage/spock for the latest available information on operating system support.
- Power: Single Port: 10W Max with SFP, Dual Port: 11W Max with SFP
- Compatible Array Platforms: HPE MSA family, HPE XP family, HPE Primera and HPE 3PAR family, and HPE Nimble Storage family. Visit www.hpe.com/storage/spock for the latest available information on array support.
- Warranty Standard Statement: Three-year limited warranty, parts exchange, and next business day delivery, for more warranty information refer to http://www.hpe.com/storage/warranty
- Weight (imperial): Single Port : 5.11 ounce Dual Port: 4.404 ounce
- Weight (metric): Single Port : 0.145 kg Dual Port: 0.125 kg
- Product Dimensions (imperial): Single Port: 6.60 in. x 2.71 in Dual Port: 6.60 in. x 4.376 in
- Product Dimensions (metric): Single Port: 167.64 mm x 68.91 mm Dual Port: 167.64 mm x 111.15 mm